It was another great week of Point Park Sportsbeat, with hosts Kevin Calhoun and Matt Desmond.
This week, the guys started discussing Point Park Men’s and Women’s Soccer. With both teams looking good for AMC playoff spots, they looked ahead at the schedule and highlighted some key points from thus far in the season.
After a break, we were joined by Austin Elder and Mike Popovec from the Point Park Men’s Golf Team. They talked to Matt about the season so far, the excitement as well as preparing for the spring, when play will start once again.
We then discussed national sports and teased Volley for Vision, an event involving the Point Park Volleyball team.
You definitely want to tune in to today’s show, as we have Point Park Men’s Soccer Head Coach Jeroen Walstra and Point Park Women’s Soccer Head Coach Mark Platts coming onto the show to talk soccer and how their seasons have gone thus far.
Be sure to listen to Point Park Sportsbeat each Friday from 2 PM- 3 PM to get the latest on everything going on in the Point Park sporting world.
To listen to the show, visit the Point Café or go to www.wppjradio.com.
Be sure to tune in today for some great sports talk here on the voice of Point Park 670 AM WPPJ Radio.
Ok and here are the links for A to Z Sports (I will start with earliest and go to most recent)
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHcCG9xMAKs&feature=channel_video_title – Interview with Alex Sala of the Point Park Men’s Soccer Team.
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZbgBKi1HZo&feature=channel_video_title – Interview with Alyssa Hall of the Point Park Volleyball Team.
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaAEuBb3xRE&feature=channel_video_title – Interview with Anna Shaw of the Point Park Women’s Soccer Team.
4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz-W9ZaDHQQ&feature=channel_video_title – Interview with Tim Lyman Assistant Coach for Point Park Men’s and Women’s Cross Country.
5. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzPuXv2cnqQ&feature=channel_video_title – Part 1/2 Interview with Pittsburgh Penguins VP of Communications Tom McMillan.
6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtsBqGehy1E&feature=channel_video_title – Part 2/2 Interview with Pittsburgh Penguins VP of Communications Tom McMillan.
7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BaG1pafWYA&feature=channel_video_title – Interview with Point Park Men’s/Women’s Golf Coach and Men’s Assistant Basketball Coach Gabe Bubon.
A to Z Sports can be heard every Wednesday from 4 PM- 6PM.
Like A to Z Sports on Facebook
Follow A to Z Sports on Twitter @AtoZSportsWPPJ
Any ideas for show openings? Contact email@example.com with your name, major and idea. The best idea each week will be used on the show.